The AR9 Valkyrie Assault Rifle is the primary assault rifle of the USSR and is a lethal combination of firepower, range, and accuracy.
Its un-upgraded form holds a maximum of 390 rounds, 30 in the magazine with 360 extra.
- This is the second weapon found on Katorga-12, found amongst the stacks in the school library.
- When you fire this rifle, two "turbines" on each side of the weapon will spin. These are probably cooling fans.
- This weapon and the Volk S4 Shotgun are the most commonly carried weapons by Spetnaz soldiers, making ammo plentiful.
- It's most likely built on the AK weapons platform.
- Valkyrie translates as "chooser of the slain" in Old Norse. A very fitting name for an assault weapon.