- Obtainable in-game conventional weapons
- Centurion Pistol
- Volk S4 Shotgun
- AR9 Valkyrie Assault Rifle
- Kasimov SNV-E99 Sniper Rifle
- Dethex Launcher
- First Generation FN SCAR-H with ACOG and Grip (obtained in the first cut-scene, not usable)
- AK-47 (standard issue on all 1950 Russian Troops, not obtainable or usable, once dropped it will turn into AR9 Valkyrie Assault Rifle ammo)
Special weapons are weapons that can be used once picked up. The Seeker and Rocket Launcher must be dropped when switching to another weapon or out of ammunition.
- Seeker Rifle
- Time Manipulation Device: The TMD, has the ability to be used as an offensive weapon with it's Impulse ability, an ability which sends out a shock wave which will damage or kill enemies you encounter. Unlike conventional firearms, the TMD and it's abilities are upgraded with E99 Tech at Augementor Stations.
- Clip Upgrade: Increases ammunition clip capacity (Shots fired before having to reload)
|Weapon Type||Default Clip Size||Level 1*||Level 2**|
|AR9 Valkyrie Assault Rifle||30||38||46|
|Kasimov SNV-E99 Sniper Rifle||5||7||10|
|Volk S4 Shotgun||6||9||12|
|*Level 1 costs 1 Weapon Tech|
|**Level 2 costs 2 Weapon Tech|
- Quick Reload: Reduces reload time when not sprinting
- High Damage: Increases Weapon damage
Ammo can be found in chests, lockers, on the ground, or next to fallen enemies. It can also be bought in Weapon Lockers with E99 Tech.